Open Spots for Two Hexingtide Games in January (Think Hellboy & World of Darkness)

WillPhillips

Explorer
I am currently designing and playtesting HEXINGTIDE , a zine-sized TTRPG of Minimalist Monstrous Roleplaying.
  • The game is my rules-lite love letter to the monsters of folklore, comics, and classic pop culture.
  • Inspired by Hellboy & the wider Mignolaverse, Dan Brereton’s Nocturnals, Eric Powell’s The Goon & Hillbilly, classic Universal Monsters, Alan Moore & Kevin O’Neill’s The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, the Underworld films, and the various incarnations of The World of Darkness.
  • Player Characters range from the mortal human with strange gifts and powers to the outright weird and monstrous.
  • Rules are minimal, tightly focusing on the monster theme by way of a double-edged core dice mechanic, and lean into open-ended player descriptions with modifier numbers (think Fate or Risus).
PWYW / Free downloads of the current playtest are available here:

⚡ http://hexingtide.com
⚡ Hexingtide (Early Access) by Will Phillips

As I get ready for the next big playtest release, I have open spots in two guest GM games this month! Both online (obviously). Neither will be recorded.
  1. One-shot Sunday Jan. 15, 1:00-5:00pm EST with GM WIlliam (@kiltedfiend on Twitter)
  2. Three-part adventure Thursday evenings EST Jan. 12, 19, and 26 with GM Derek (@sheepdast on Twitter)
IF INTERESTED, please sign up here:

Airtable | Everyone's app platform

I'm happy to answer any questions here or in my very-tiny, very-quiet Discord:

Join the Hexingtide Discord Server!

hxtd_sm_046_jan_games.jpg

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases