Opening up 2nd level Characters

Erekose13

Explorer
Thats the solution that I'd like to see (working up a strange hobgoblin artificer) rather than loose it. I've been requiring characters to use invisiblecastle to roll for the fake a spell UMD roll required for artificer crafting during creation, hope thats what we decided.

Unless its part of the errata you can't save up points to use next level. They reset like action points.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Erekose13 said:
Thats the solution that I'd like to see (working up a strange hobgoblin artificer) rather than loose it. I've been requiring characters to use invisiblecastle to roll for the fake a spell UMD roll required for artificer crafting during creation, hope thats what we decided.

Unless its part of the errata you can't save up points to use next level. They reset like action points.
You're correct that you can't save up normally--which is good. And yes, we do require IC rolls for the UMD, so you've done it correctly all around...Hmm, I think I'm going to spend nearly all of Sin's money on a Glamerweave Shiftweave combo outfit. She may be useless in a fight, but that's not her thing anyway :lol:

Erekose13

Explorer
now question again. Is it just my house rule or can you scribe more than one spell onto a scroll to lower the number of days required to create the scrolls?

Rystil Arden

First Post
Erekose13 said:
now question again. Is it just my house rule or can you scribe more than one spell onto a scroll to lower the number of days required to create the scrolls?
According to the chart of scrolls, it appears scrolls can at least hold up to six spells (major scrolls have 1d6 of them)

Erekose13

Explorer
but would it affect the number of days required to scribe the spells? if I put 6 1st level spells on one scroll that'd only be a gp value of 150gp well less than the 1000gp/crafting day

Rystil Arden

First Post
Erekose13 said:
but would it affect the number of days required to scribe the spells? if I put 6 1st level spells on one scroll that'd only be a gp value of 150gp well less than the 1000gp/crafting day
It should still only take one day to craft a scroll of 6 spells, so long as it is under 1000 gold.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases