Oppertunistic Support

Lakoda

First Post
Opportunistic Support
Requirements: Level 11; Combat Reflexes.
Bonus: Once per encounter, when an ally successfully hits with an Opportunity Attack against an enemy within range that you can see, you may make a Ranged Basic Attack against that enemy as an immediate reaction.
Offered for your comments/suggestions/flames. Any thoughts on tier or requirements?

edits:
- added tier
- added requirements

Last edited:

Seems like an interesting feat to me, though it may be a better fit for a power than a feat.

Still, Paragon Tier, requiring Combat Reflexes and 15+ Dex should be fine. Maybe only 13+ Dex, if you want it to be an option for Warlocks and other non-Dex classes that have ranged basic attacks.

Lakoda

First Post
Thanks for the feedback.

The intention was to give some ranged classes some opportunity love. I like the combat reflexes requirement, but I really dislike ability score requirements. I was leaning towards Paragon but wasn't sure. In my head this started as a power but a feat seemed easiest when trying to get it to several classes. I may build this into a paragon path and use this as it's utility power (with a bit of bonuses).

Thanks for the feedback.

The intention was to give some ranged classes some opportunity love. I like the combat reflexes requirement, but I really dislike ability score requirements. I was leaning towards Paragon but wasn't sure. In my head this started as a power but a feat seemed easiest when trying to get it to several classes. I may build this into a paragon path and use this as it's utility power (with a bit of bonuses).

Using this as the utility for a Paragon Path fits a lot better and makes for an interesting choice for ranged characters. Especially the poor warlock who rides into Paragon Town with a really poor selection of paths to choose.

Remove ads