Orc weapons?

Vander

First Post
Hypersmurf said:

Not in the Core Rules.

Although there are no elven weapons either, in the sense of requiring elf blood to use properly. (There are a stack of items that require one to be an elf to actually make, but not to use...)

The only race that has a special weapon is dwarf - only a dwarf can put a Dwarven Thrower to proper use.

-Hyp.

Guess part of the problem is, when i was reading "Orc blood" i didn't take it so literal. I took it to mean Orc race, habitat, society, upbringing, whatever you want to call it. That makes more sense as to why they get to use certain weapons. Upbringing.

Crothian

First Post
Vander said:

Guess part of the problem is, when i was reading "Orc blood" i didn't take it so literal. I took it to mean Orc race, habitat, society, upbringing, whatever you want to call it. That makes more sense as to why they get to use certain weapons. Upbringing.

It's not use certain weapons. It's certain weapons are impowered only to work with someone of orc linage. That's what the Orc Blood ability means. Personally, in my world many magic items are made that only certain races can use. Why allow your enemies to use your weapons against you?

Remove ads