Orcs on the Rampage - Tales from the Broken Lands(Updated 25-May-06)

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
I didn't expect much of a response in short order. My apologies for letting the readers down. I have 3 updates burning a hole in my screen. I've decided to start an alternate thread, for Act II Orcs on a Mission. I'll link to it from here.

I'll update from the current timeline. I'll periodically update this thread with a new update, to slowly catch up with the current timeline.

Act II Orcs on a Mission

Thank you,

GW

Richard Rawen

First Post
Sorry about that Graywolf, got sidetracked. I've often wondered how you DM's keep up with the posting, especially for older games where the material isn't fresh. I have started and stopped several times on recording my own campaign with the thought of eventually posting it as a SH. Mine looks like swiss cheese... actually if you only counted the holes...

My only suggestion would be some prodding of the players for fleshing out the encounters and keeping notes handy so you can jot when you suddenly remember a tidbit =)

Anyways, I dropped some hints to the group about an unusually mixed group of humanoids in the area... next week should be the first confrontation. I'll let ya know how it goes, hopefully I can swing it such that the Eagles/Wyverns are around for a long time :)

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
Richard Rawen said:
Sorry about that Graywolf, got sidetracked. I've often wondered how you DM's keep up with the posting, especially for older games where the material isn't fresh. I have started and stopped several times on recording my own campaign with the thought of eventually posting it as a SH. Mine looks like swiss cheese... actually if you only counted the holes...

My only suggestion would be some prodding of the players for fleshing out the encounters and keeping notes handy so you can jot when you suddenly remember a tidbit =)

Anyways, I dropped some hints to the group about an unusually mixed group of humanoids in the area... next week should be the first confrontation. I'll let ya know how it goes, hopefully I can swing it such that the Eagles/Wyverns are around for a long time :)

No worries, I think I had made my decision by the time I finished submitting my message. Nothing else made sense really. I'm working to get the next update submitted this weekend.

I have outlines of what happened, and quotes for the missing sessions, and notes. Right now, no one is keeping notes in the current game, and recording the session is cumbersome to replay and work on. I did record quotes last session, so that might be a bit easier to work with. Either way, I am going forward from the current game time, and working a bit at a time on the older sessions. So I will be updating here too.

GW

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
One of the early on encounters, low level. I am looking for the other ones I have for this. Hoping to get back in a groove here.

Attachments

• Tower-Encounter.pdf
    144.4 KB · Views: 241
  • tower-encounter2.jpg
    tower-encounter2.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 246

Remove ads