Order of the Stick 785

TheClone

First Post
Is this a spear he's throwing? Must be, because a longspear is 5 gp and a short spear or a javelin only one. How can he throw this two handed weapon one handed? Shoudn't this use two hands? Or am I mistaken and it'S just that he needs a full round action?

Tarquin just continues to solidify his position as my favorite comedic villain ever. So evil, and yet so willing to focus on how things benefit him even if lesser villains would be outraged. Pure awesome-sauce.

Tarquin just continues to solidify his position as my favorite comedic villain ever. So evil, and yet so willing to focus on how things benefit him even if lesser villains would be outraged. Pure awesome-sauce.

Agreed, I wish I could run villains as cool as Tarquin, who are undoubtably, unquestionably evil, but at the same time at least somewhat sympathetic, and logical yet unpredictable because you don't fully understand his logic until he explains it to you and then it makes complete sense, and be so very entertaining and likable despite it all.

Orius

Legend
Yeah, Tarquin is a great villain, and the D&Disms really help. So what if they got away, he made money capturing them (and they're even counting that spear as wealth), plus their escape entertains the crowd!

I also wouldn't be surprised if he tries to get back at Gannji for throwing that spear later. We've seen he can be vindictive for no reason whatsoever, and he's not crazy enough to let it show.

ruemere

Adventurer
It is quite possible that Ganji is going to be smelling daisies from below in a few days... or perhaps there is yet aerial contingency to be experienced.

Regards,
Ruemere

Is this a spear he's throwing? Must be, because a longspear is 5 gp and a short spear or a javelin only one. How can he throw this two handed weapon one handed? Shoudn't this use two hands? Or am I mistaken and it'S just that he needs a full round action?

5 GP new, 2 GP used price (half, round down), and I'd say a penalty for improper use (offhand I'd make it -4, same as nonproficiency), making it essentially a semi-controlled drop done out of spite.

Remove ads