• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Order of the stick

BrooklynKnight

First Post
GiantInThePlayground said:
Hey all, thanks for the kind words. :D

In the long run, that won't happen unless I can suddenly support myself financially with the comic and/or writing, which hasn't happened yet. In the short run, I'm posting a new comic every day this week as the OOTS and the LG meet in their climactic epic battle.

ootsbanner_468x60_LinGuild.gif
Giant, please oh please oblige us with your presence this saturday (next week) at the D&D Meetup.

www.dnd.meetup.com
http://www.enworld.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1516261

MacMathan

Explorer
Wow this is up there with KoDT for me. Well done Giant. Any chance of this seeing a magazine? I think it would be great in Dragon.

CrazyDrake

First Post
totally..

Giant, you should submit your web-comic in an email to dragon, they might actually give you money (unlike myself, who has no money).

drunkmoogle

First Post
CrazyDrake said:
totally..

Giant, you should submit your web-comic in an email to dragon, they might actually give you money (unlike myself, who has no money).

Submit... to Dragon?

But then one of my favorite webcomics is removed from the internet :(.

However, you could just show your work to Dragon and do a monthly gig for them in addition to your webcomic! Publicity for all! Win, win!

diaglo

Adventurer
Piratecat said:
He was one of the three finalists in WotC's design contest. That's pretty spiffy!

and a really cool guy to meet and game with. which is even more spiffy.

we played a battle royale in a friend's room at Gen Con last year. just don't make a cleric character. :heh:

Zappo

Explorer
OotS is hilarious. I've added it a couple of weeks ago to my Big Bookmark of Webcomics (which opens about eight graphic-loaded pages simultaneously and is therefore pretty heavy... I think I'll remove megatokyo, it's gone soap-opera anyway).

mearls

Hero
BrooklynKnight said:
Actually, dragon is looking for new comics!
This might be right up their alley.

Agreed. Order of the Stick is the only web comic that I make an effort to read. It deserves to be on the pages of Dragon. Rich, if you need any help getting in touch with the editors at Paizo let me know.

Remove ads