• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Origins 2008

Pepster

First Post
I had a great time this year even with the evening rain and tornado warnings. I play the Savage Worlds events and hang out with the SW community. One highlight was running Low Life for Low Life creator Andy Hopp and his friends. Another was an 80's Cartoon Sidekick adventure where the characters play cartoon sidekicks that must rescue their heroes or their show will get cancelled. I won't share the sidekick I played, but I was told I was very much in character. Thankfully the tickets matched the book this year, but there were two games scheduled at one table and the games overlapped, but it worked out.

I definitely want to do Origins again next year.

Pepster

ashockney

First Post
I'm glad to hear everyone had fun. It is my favorite con.

I miss having WoTC and WizKids there, but it was extra cool to have Mike Mearls there and so accessible.

I had an INCREDIBLE experience with Mike Mearls on Wednesday. I'd encourage people to check out our podcast recap of Origins.

www.abgames.com

Good Gaming!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads