• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Origins Shopper for you

marketingman

Explorer
Hello Enworlders,

It just dawned on me that some of the people on Enworld will not be at Origins this year and being the capitalist that I am I decicde to offer this service to those would like it and help support both Enworld and Silven Crossroads.

Since I will be on the computer alot this week I will look for games in the auction and on the sales floor for Enworlders and Crossroaders and pick then up for you and ship them out from columbus via USPS for a $5 s&h for first item then 2.50 per each addtional item.

You will email a list to originsshopper@aol.com of the items you are looking for and the price you are willing to pay, I will find your item take a digital picture of it and send it to you to checkon the condition and then you can paypale me the money at above address I will then pick up the items and send out the next morning.

Now to the meat of the matter I will split any profits made with the site that generated the list. So it is win/win/win you get your product/ I get to shop and Morris gets a little extra operating capital.

Emails will be checked until 3pm on sunday. Double orders will go to highest payer first with refusal rights then two second and so on.

Thanks so much for your time and stop by Silven Crossroads to check out the coverage of Origins and Gen Con. This service is also availabe for Gen Con just Under genconshopper@aol.com

Last edited:

Crothian

First Post
If you find any Thieves World stuff, find me...I'll be at the Con. I hope to make it to the auction this year, completely missed it last year.

romp

First Post
Crothian said:
you going to be hanging out at a particuliar boothe? I like to take the oppurtunity to bother...I mean meet people :D

Looks like a bunch of Silven people will be there, Me (romp), Marketingman, and Steel will be around.

I am thinking of making a little tag for my badge which has my online nick (romp) on it so people will know it is me....

Remove ads