• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Origins - who's going?

ashockney

First Post
Get together???

I'm a townie here, and I'm planning on being there Fri, Sat, and Sun.

If others would like to get together for a gaming event on any of those days, that would be great! Or I could point you to a couple of our better watering holes in town, after a long day of gaming...

If anyone's interested, I'm prepared to run an adventure that would be a return to the Fire Giant Lair from Against the Giants (updated to 3rd Edition).

Let me know!

Brown Jenkin

First Post
I was meaning to respond to this thread sooner but I was one of those caught up in the DNS problems. Darn thing wouldn't let me stay logged in to post. I will be there with my judging group Rogue Judges. This is our first Origins, but some may remember us from Gen Con where we are regulars. We can be found next to a 6'x9' Car Wars setup under a giant Rogue Judges banner. I would definitely welcome ashockney or anyone else who knows the town to stop buy with recomendations about things to do, places to eat.

Nikchick

Explorer
Squirrel Nutkin said:
I'll be there Friday, July 5th along with fellow Nutkinlander "Jangling Jack". Last year gave you the scoop from Origins that Chainmail was going to be stinky-winky... who knows what else we'll find up in Columbus this year? ;)

Besides Mutants & Masterminds demos run by Steve Kenson? ;)

Nicole

Mystic Eye

First Post
Mystic Eye Games will be there and we will have a few new releases plus some previews. I hope I get a chance to play M&M over at GR. Game looks great!
We are at booth 346 with Thunderhead games and we will also have some cool visitors and previews. Artists, Andy Hopp and Storn Cook will be at our booth Saturday.
Friday and Saturday, Jason Parent and Denise Robinson from Ambient Inc. will be with us.
Thursday and Saturday Dee Peterson from Twin Rose will be there with the latest version of their software and the Mystic Eye expansions as well as the new Interludes expansion for Thunderhead Games.
We will have previews of the print version of Wild Spellcraft and the Hunt: Rise of Evil adventure The Witch of Loch-Durnan.

We hope that all of you will come by and visit us.

psionotic

Origins

I shall be there in the capacity of 'gamer'. I will definitely stop by the Green Ronin booth, NikChick, you guys and girls are the best-est, says I.

I'm also praying that the WotC castle will have the first several copies of the Epic Level Handbook and maybe some E-Tools demos, too... Probably won't happen, but a geek can dream...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads