Orlandu pays a visit to the human's arena.. searching for a challenge.

Jin Chi

First Post
3 Flags, Standard Match

Still blushing, Jin Chi quickly replies to the judge. "A standard match. Three flags."

He bows again to Orlandu. "My apologies. I did not mean to imply that your sister has intestinal difficulties. It just slipped out."

Jin Chi takes a ready stance and waits for Orlandu.

Skarnkai

First Post
No problem.. I don't even have a sister.. get ready.. here I come..

The blizzard drifts close to the well; conceals the aggression of the ki and quickly guards against the slash of the bird!

*sensing that his opponent does not know what he is fighting, he calls upon the power of Auril and blasts a cone of frigid air close to him, holding back his full power and ready to block the small man's attacks*

Jin Chi

First Post
The Fight Begins

Knowing full well that only his speed and agility will serve him in a battle against a foe as tremendous as the ogre, Jin Chi moves in close under the monster's guard and launches a flurry of attacks.

The mongoose seeks within the city; shreds the violence of the vermin!

reiella

Explorer
Reowth, interesting moves both meowth. Ogre Magi however was prepared against the birds, so despite the apt number of vermin in the city, Point to Ogre Magi.

1 Flag Ogre Magi, 2 Flag Neutral

Skarnkai

First Post
You see to think I am slow... beware.. I am a True Ogre.. not one of those idiots mortals call ogres.

The hammer slashes below the forest; shreds the blood of the water!

*tries to bring his hammer-like fist down upon his opponent's shoulders and then slash his neck with his iron hard nails*

Jin Chi

First Post
Jin Chi shakes off the blast of cold and begins to bob and weave and move his feet quickly, determined not to get caught off his guard again.

He waits for the behemoth to strike and then ducks under the blow, kicking out as he goes past in an attempt to knock Orlandu off balance.

The thunder slashes below the wetlands; redirects the efforts of the rainbow!

reiella

Explorer
Reowth... Thunder and water do not mix well... Reowth. Meowth wonder if they make plastic hammer? Ogre might want to look into.

Point Jin Chi.

3 Flag Neutral

Skarnkai

First Post
*recoils from Jin's blow* Good move human, lets see how well you do against this

The fox sings underneath the spring as it spins through the tundra; parts the rolling of the vermin!

*Sings an Ogrish War Song while spining through Jin's blows*

(Sigh =P)

Jin Chi

First Post
Jin Chi continues to evade the beast

Jin Chi smiles at Orlandu's exertions. Adopting a purely defensive posture, the small lithe man concentrates on avoiding the ogre magi's strikes.

Going in close to Orlandu, first Jin Chi ducks down and then he swiftly rolls to one side.

The jade tiger drops close to the glade; dodges the edge of the rain!

reiella

Explorer
Meow! Meow like song! Meowth sing along! Reoooowth Meowth Reowth! Mreeoooowth!

Meowth like music! Reowth!

Point Ogre Magi

1 Flag Ogre Magi, 2 Flag Neutral

Remove ads