[OT] Andromeda!

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Spoilers!
So Seamus is OK, but is Trance going to be "all new"?

trancejeremy

Adventurer
Not new, just more mature. And without the blue makeup.

I was hoping that other woman from the Andromeda's old crew would be added to the cast. The show needs more (in terms of numbers) attractive women on it.

Ranger REG

Explorer
Three females in the main cast of characters is enough. The crew need to be expanded however, instead of relying on AI's.

I miss the "old" young Trance. Now we got a reject from Battlefield:Earth movie. I call it like I see it.

Last edited:

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
I thought for a moment they were going to have his other old crew mates hold off those aliens and then stick around.

A2Z

Explorer
Mark said:
I thought for a moment they were going to have his other old crew mates hold off those aliens and then stick around.
What! And add another character to upstage Sorbo!?

Seriously though, I'm not too sure about all these changes. After this episode the main writer is gone and Sorbo has a lot more control on the direction of the show. It remains to be seen what they do with it now. I've been enjoying the show a lot and I hope it doesn't go down hill from here.

A2Z

Explorer
Poster Bard said:
I think Sorbo knows his way around a tv series by now. We'll see!
Sure. I just don't want to see Hurcules in space is all. Andromeda has a lot going for it. It has an interesting plot with a few good mysteries thrown in as well as interesting characters, nations (Niechtiens anyone?) and situations. If the show starts to be dumbed down now I'll be very dissapointed.

William Ronald

Explorer
Hopes for Andromeda

Although Robert Hewitt Wolfe, the headwriter, has left, I still have some hope for the show. I hope their will still be a continuous storyline. That was one of the great strengths of Babylon 5.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
A2Z said:
Seriously though, I'm not too sure about all these changes. After this episode the main writer is gone and Sorbo has a lot more control on the direction of the show. It remains to be seen what they do with it now. I've been enjoying the show a lot and I hope it doesn't go down hill from here.

Despite Sorbo being the obvious face to blame, Sorbo is not singularly responsible for the changes you are seeing. Many of them come as much or more from Tribune Entertainment, which can be seen as having a bit of a history of not leaving shows alone.

Remove ads