• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] Angel

Flinx

First Post
Regarding Fred tearing into Wesley, It was kind of surprising to hear it from Fred but she was dead-on right. Wesley should have gone to his friends with the problem before going to Angel's worst enemy. That bit about telling him the truth about the prophecy just reinforces that fact.

I'm also curious to see what will become of Wes (especially since he was supposed to be the leader of Angel Investigations) and what he'll have to say for himself when he actually starts talking again. I have grown to like his character a lot, although sometimes I still miss Doyle. :)

evileeyore

Mrrrph
Gah, they just spent a season putting Angel back in charge, and what do we have now? Not much more than we had a season ago. An extra character or two, a few less... Bah, I am starting to become annoyed at these shows where the longer it runs, the less the show changes.

Sure characters change (a little), plotlines come and go, but in the end the show remains the same. I begin to long for shows with a clear cut direction and definitive ending in sight (and if 24 craps out on me and goes long term I'll shoot someone).

TTFN

Remove ads