[OT but only kinda] Atlanta Georgia

Angelsboi

First Post
It just seems that everyone here is big on the RPGA and im not. Im still trying to find a group and no help at The Sowrd of the Phoenix. Someone said there was another store. ill find out about that tonight. The WarRoom is out (too far)

*sighes*

Stormprince

First Post
Keep trying, Angelsboi... there are quite a few game groups out there, it's just a matter of stumbling over them.

You're not all that far away from the Art Institute, which I know for a fact, has more than a few gamers running around.

Worse comes to worse, see if any of the game stores you can get to does have a (literal) bulletin board where gamers can post messages...talk to the people who work the stores, see if they know if any local games in your area are looking for players.

Unfortunately, most of my gamer friends live out in Stone Mountain area, where they congregate at a game/comic book store out there...alas, it is a good distance away from Midtown :(

Worse comes to worse, Angelsboi, I can see if any of them know of any other games in the area and pass it along.

Christopher

Cugel

First Post
I know some good gamers in Atlanta...send me an email and I'll reply to you with the email address of a good friend of mine in Atlanta when I get home. He may or may not be gaming right now, but he knows a boatload of folks up there. I'd give it to you now, but I don't have it memorized :)

qstor

Adventurer
Angel - why not try the rpga campaing living arcanis since it has psionics like you are interested in? You can take the subway to the GA tech campus. There is a con there in May

Mike

Remove ads