• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] In memory...

Doctor Doom

Explorer
I'm very sorry Balsamic. What a terrible tragedy.

My brother died in a car accident 5 years ago. When we were young we had pooled our money for an AD&D Players Handbook and some dice. The time spent playing, just the two of us, and the fun we had together is some of my best memories of being with him.

Keep those kinds of memories close to your heart and he will be with you.

takyris

First Post
To BD and to everybody who's lost somebody, I raise a glass.

A drink for James, for peace wherever he is, and hope that it's someplace where his spirit gets to laugh.

And a drink for the ones that did it to him, that they may truly learn that what they did was wrong. Whatever it takes to teach them.

-Tacky

Last edited:

The Sigil

Mr. 3000 (Words per post)
Awful.

As others have said, what can be said?

I for one will offer a prayer for you and yours - James probably does not need them at this point in his journey - those left behind need them more than those that pass on.

*hug*

--The Sigil

Let your hearts be comforted... for all flesh is in my hands: be still, and know that I am God.

Brainburn

First Post
In the tradition of the fallen before him I will write a note of safe passage and send it to the heavens by burning it.

The best to you and your loved ones.

A wayfarer should not walk unarmed,
But have his weapons to hand:
He knows not when he may need a spear,
Or what menace meet on the road.
Havamal

Brainburn

Psychotic Jim

First Post
I am at a loss for words. Like the others who posted here, I offer my condolences, and I will pray for James, you, and his loved ones.

Last edited:

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
My condolences. Thanks that you thought of a way for us atheists to show our sympathies. I'll drink one on James.

Ron

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads