[OT] Kid, your our only hope...

Angcuru

First Post
LMAO!:D

Talk about pathetic! My little sister could take him down in 5 seconds flat.

All he did was clumsily wave a stick around with no thought of anything resembling style, pattern, or routine. Were that stick actually dangerous, say a 2-bladed sword, he'd have killed himself several times over. I MIGHT be impressed if he fought against another guy no-holds-barred, though.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Dark Eternal

First Post
Me and my friends used to be heavily into sparring with wooden swords. When we started, some of us were as worthless as that young chap.

We got better really quick, since one of our gaming group was a guy with a kaibo and several years of actual training.

God, that stuff was fun...

Anyways, I'm now very out of shape, and out of practice, but I think that I'd be willing to bet a month's pay that I could score three points on our young jedi friend there in two rounds of combat... :)

Angcuru

First Post
Dark Eternal said:
Me and my friends used to be heavily into sparring with wooden swords. When we started, some of us were as worthless as that young chap.

We got better really quick, since one of our gaming group was a guy with a kaibo and several years of actual training.

God, that stuff was fun...

Anyways, I'm now very out of shape, and out of practice, but I think that I'd be willing to bet a month's pay that I could score three points on our young jedi friend there in two rounds of combat... :)

Give me a wooden sword(preferably hand and a half), and that kid's going down faster than a sack of bricks. ;) But give me a Quarterstaff, and he's going down faster than the French Military.:D Even better, give me a Longbow and lets see if he can deflect an arrow or three. :)

Zappo

Explorer
eek25.gif

blackshirt5

First Post
Angcuru said:

Give me a wooden sword(preferably hand and a half), and that kid's going down faster than a sack of bricks. ;) But give me a Quarterstaff, and he's going down faster than the French Military.:D Even better, give me a Longbow and lets see if he can deflect an arrow or three. :)

how ya doin, Blip? Just giving you a heads up that I might want you to prove that statement so I'm gonna bring along my bokken to game tomorrow. Start whittling yourself a quarterstaff boy.:D

Dark Eternal

First Post

Just giving you a heads up that I might want you to prove that statement so I'm gonna bring along my bokken to game tomorrow. Start whittling yourself a quarterstaff boy.

Not for the first time, I find myself wishing that I could game with you guys.... :D

Last edited:

blackshirt5

First Post
There's just something wrong about two Brothers of Metal fighting with wooden weapons though. I might have to pull down some swords from Angcuru's walls.

Remove ads