[OT] Kid, your our only hope...

Dark Eternal

First Post
blackshirt5 said:
There's just something wrong about two Brothers of Metal fighting with wooden weapons though. I might have to pull down some swords from Angcuru's walls.

Which reminds me:

I am now the proud owner of a genuine japanese katana.

I didn't even feel the blade slice my thumb... oooohh, yeah, this is one fine weapon.

Now I'm happy. :D

Yep, I love the video.

But reading posts from (presumably) much older people who are puffing out their chests and bragging about how quickly their ELITE NINJA SKILLZ (tm) would allow them to beat up an 11-12 year old kid who's playing and having fun is nearly as funny.

Patrick Y.

^_^

Attachments

• 00013.gif
    00013.gif
    2 KB · Views: 347

Eh. Like I said on the other thread, I love this video. He's totally having a good time, and the special effects version *completely* cracks me up. It's funny, and yeah, it's kind of pathetic and all.. but it kinda rules in a way, too.

I especially like that really sassy part at the end where he rushes the camera. Man, I laughed out loud when I saw that.

Jedi-kid, whereever you are? I SALUTE you!

Last edited:

Angcuru

First Post
There's just something wrong about two Brothers of Metal fighting with wooden weapons though. I might have to pull down some swords from Angcuru's walls.

Good, you take the large, unwieldy claymore and I'll take the Odin and skewer your arse. ;)

Maybe I should just beat him to death with the Book of the Righteous.

It'll only do subdual damage, since I'm of good alignment.:D

Originally posted by DarkEternal
Not for the first time, I find myself wishing that I could game with you guys....

It's a small world...:cool:

Angcuru

First Post
Arcane Runes Press said:
But reading posts from (presumably) much older people who are puffing out their chests and bragging about how quickly their ELITE NINJA SKILLZ (tm) would allow them to beat up an 11-12 year old kid who's playing and having fun is nearly as funny.

Playing with a stick is for weaklings. Using the stick to beat the tar out of someone just for the hell of it is for REAL MEN!:D

blackshirt5

First Post
Arcane Runes Press said:
Yep, I love the video.

Patrick Y.

Where do you pick up that the kid is 11 or 12? He looks to be at least a freshman to me, well within the acceptable range of people that Angcuru could try to smack down and lose to.

Baron Von StarBlade

Just a Friendly Reminder. .

You know I normally reserve this to other boards, but since the associated thread is still on the main page (see here as Dark Eternal pointed out).
I'll pass this nice image along. . .

timeline.gif

I'm just messing with ya. . funny video and defintely deserves to be spread around ;)

Remove ads