(OT) Proud Papa!!!!! But also tired......

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Congratulations!

My daughter, Noemi, is born three months ago, and I'm going to give you an advise you haven't read here yet:

Live each moment with her, spend all the time you can with her, because she is going to grow up really fast!

With three months, Noemi is really different from a month ago. She changes everyday, everyday she learns new "tricks", make new sounds, smiles a bit more. But/And she is no more a little baby. That's both good and bad, good beacuese now she is even more lovely, bad because I think she changes too fast and I would love to be even more time with her...

Horacio

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
Congratulations!

Best wishes on being a dad; as a proud father of a baby daughter myself less than a year ago, make the most of every moment :)

Skullfyre

First Post
Horacio said:
Congratulations!

My daughter, Noemi, is born three months ago, and I'm going to give you an advise you haven't read here yet:

Live each moment with her, spend all the time you can with her, because she is going to grow up really fast!

With three months, Noemi is really different from a month ago. She changes everyday, everyday she learns new "tricks", make new sounds, smiles a bit more. But/And she is no more a little baby. That's both good and bad, good beacuese now she is even more lovely, bad because I think she changes too fast and I would love to be even more time with her...

Horacio
I will take that information with open hands... Thanks
I am off for 6 weeks to assist mommy and our 5 year old

Skullfyre

First Post
Some guy from Ohio said:
Congratulations Skullfyre,
We are only 3 weeks from having our first and I'm starting to get real jumpy. I cannot wait.
Email me I can give you a rundown of what to expect...
That is if you wish. Believe me I can tell you alot.
or use my email address listed in my profile in MSN messenger

Remove ads