[OT] Ultimate gaming family complete!

kenjib

First Post
On Thursday, Owen and Oliver were born. Along with their older brothers (also twin boys) Wressey and Jackson, I now have the ultimate gaming family! :)

They've got at least 7 years or so to figure out who gets stuck with the cleric though...

Attachments

• owen and oliver.jpg
    owen and oliver.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 281

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
:) Congrats kenjib! :)

Two sets of twins in one family? That must be rather rare. Any idea on the statistical chances of such a thing? :)

Sam

First Post
kenjib said:
On Thursday, Owen and Oliver were born. Along with their older brothers (also twin boys) Wressey and Jackson, I now have the ultimate gaming family! :)

Congratulations! Two sets of twins? :eek: Time to make sanity check. EVERY TWO HOURS :p

The kids look adorable! How old are the first set of twins?

kenjib

First Post
My older boys are 2 1/2.

Statistically, the frequency of twin births varies by ethnicity. For us it was probably around 1/60, which theoretically might mean the odds are 1/3600 for people with two pregnancies. However, it's more complicated because women can be genetically predisposed toward releasing multiple eggs every ovulation cycle, so after you've had one set of twins, the odds of you having another are higher since there's a chance you are pre-disposed. All of that which is to say I have no idea what the odds are. :)

It's certainly a lot of poop though!

Balgus

First Post
WOW!! can't say that you are lucky... or can I? But I know I can definitely say i can't envy you... or can I? You must be a proud man.

At least you are looking at the silver lining. When they grow up, you will have a gaming group on your hands...

Me- I would have gone insane at the thought. Buut then again, I have years ahead before I even think of marriage... Yes I am that young.

Remove ads