[OT] Vampire: the Dungeon Crawl?

Ashtal

Vengeance Bunny
OOoOOooooooh, yes, I remember the Diablerie in Mexico module! Nasty dungeon-crawl. We had a guy in torpor early on, and we just kept rolling him down the hall to set off the additional traps.

And then, being the only Tremere, went into cahoots with the Tremere NPC in the party, and convinced the group that we had to be alone for the ceremony. So we drank the blood, got the Generation, and then gave a mixture of our blood to the other PCs saying something must have gone wrong during the ritual when nothing happened. :)

Course, half the party had Unbondable ... stupid cheap advantage. :p

That's probably the meanest I've ever been to my fellow players in any game. But hey! I was Tremere! :D

alsih2o

First Post
shadow said:
Heck, I've even played in a D&D session once without any combat (or even the option of combat.)

lol, try weeks! my group has been known to get tied down in exploring and negotiations and subterfuge for weeks on end...

then again, we did just kill 4 ogres, a hill giant, 2 carnivorous apes and a slew of orcs and bugbears in 1 session recently :)

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
I've played some Vampire games that were dungeoncrawls, and I've loved it. And most Vampire players love it, as long as you don't say it looks like a dungeoncrawl, of course :D

Zappo

Explorer
Horacio said:
I've played some Vampire games that were dungeoncrawls, and I've loved it. And most Vampire players love it, as long as you don't say it looks like a dungeoncrawl, of course :D
:D

Remove ads