• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(OT) What the heck is a hivemind thread?

Dinkeldog

Sniper o' the Shrouds
Mistwell said:

Yeah, it's pretty much established that any talk of anti-hivemind will be censored and shut down, and any talk of bashing anti-hiveminders in the hivemind thread will be supported by the mods themselves. :)

No one can help you if you really want to feel oppressed. :) (I agree, Horatio, this smiley game can be fun.)

Besides, I've seen you in Hivemind threads participating like everyone else.

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Dinkeldog said:

No one can help you if you really want to feel oppressed. :) (I agree, Horatio, this smiley game can be fun.)

Yes, Dinkledog, saying nasty things and smiling like an innocent angel can be fun as hell :)

Crothian

First Post
d20Dwarf said:

Yes, you would think a moderator wouldn't get quite so upset over a simple troll, wouldn't you? I guess emotional overreaction is a prerequisite for the title...not that I have anyone in mind.

Huh, I'd have to disagree. I've yet to see any of the mods do anything that looked like an over reaction. Many times they do get rid of a problem before it becomesa problem. And for that I am grateful.

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
d20Dwarf said:

Yes, you would think a moderator wouldn't get quite so upset over a simple troll, wouldn't you? I guess emotional overreaction is a prerequisite for the title...not that I have anyone in mind.

*smiley*

It seems that posting smartassed comments is becoming an habit for a certain game designer... *smiley*

Last edited:

d20Dwarf

Explorer
Actually I agree with you Crothian, most of the time the moderators keep this just about the friendliest message board around, which is one reason I enjoy it so much.

Maybe I'll join in that cause for a while. :)

Remove ads