• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] Where's Crothian?

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Jeph said:
Well, found out from another thread that his internet had been down, and he was buissy. ...
"buissy?" That must be a misspelling.

The correct spelling is 'desperate.' :D

Jeph

Explorer
Whoa! I just noticed that Darkness removed the 'Super' from his description. Makes it look better--it fits on one line now.

Darkness

Jeph said:
Whoa! I just noticed that Darkness removed the 'Super' from his description. Makes it look better--it fits on one line now.
Thanks! :)

Heh. Morrus now solved the problem of the difference between "Mods" and Super Mods by making it clear that the previously-called "Mods" are actually Hosted Site Leaders. (Since they don't - necessarily - have much to do with EN World itself; just with their hosted sites...)

And then, we didn't need a "Super" in our title any more. And so I could finally drop it, too. :cool:

(BTW: Only 25 posts for me to go... :D)

Darkness

Crothian said:

LMAO. Being desperate has nothing to do with my posting ability. :D
Yeah, I intentionally misread Jeph's sentence to mean that your internet was down and you were desperate because of that... :eek:

Crothian

First Post
Darkness said:
Yeah, I intentionally misread Jeph's sentence to mean that your internet was down and you were desperate because of that... :eek:

Actually, it was a peaceful week. I turned off the computer and got some other things done. I felt a little bad becasue I was hoping to do some reviews, so I'm a little behind on that. But for the most part it was an enjoyible week.

Darkness

Crothian said:

Actually, it was a peaceful week. I turned off the computer and got some other things done. I felt a little bad becasue I was hoping to do some reviews, so I'm a little behind on that. But for the most part it was an enjoyible week.
/me waits for the day when Crothian will have the most reviews as well as the most posts. :D

Jeph

Explorer
Darkness said:
/me waits for the day when Crothian will have the most reviews as well as the most posts. :D

/me waits for the day when Wicht transferrs 6,000 of crothian's reviews onto his account :eek:

Last edited:

alsih2o

First Post
"where's crothian" lol, sorta like "where's waldo", 500 guys walking around with 7000 posts, and you gotta find the one writing the review :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads