other "update" issues

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Forget the ad banner. Like I said, totally separate issue. There's a thread about that, but I can fix that easily when I get time. But that's distracting from this issue.

The issue here is that you can't post (well, except for here in Meta). So is there something different about this forum to the others? I need to try to narrow that down.

So it looks like we're just talking one browser on one computer? Sound very much like a cookies type issue in that browser, especially given that you're the only person to mention it and it clears up when you use another browser.

It's 1.30am on a Saturday morning here, so I need to get some sleep. I'll check back tomorrow and see how it's going.

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
The posting and the "first unread" issues seem to be fine...now.

Ironically, the ad banner thread seems stuck in my Settings and that's the only thread, now, that's not showing the latest response.

Sooo...I dunno. I'm back in Chrome, at the moment. And other than that thread, seems ok.

I honestly don't know. I guess a caching/cookies thing like you said...switching/keeping me stuck in the "pre-updated" site?

Sleep well. Thanks for the help.

Remove ads