"Out of the Frying Pan" - Book II: Catching the Spark (Part Two) - {complete}

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Gone Again

I'll be gone to Austin, TX for another week - so no updates for a while - but when I return I expect this thread to be flooded with posts about how much you miss me and my story. . .

I'm beginning to think you guys don't love me anymore. . . :(

;)

Sammael99

First Post
Re: Gone Again

nemmerle said:
I'm beginning to think you guys don't love me anymore. . . :(
;)

Course we love you big guy !

How z'about you bump my Fading Suns SH in exchange for this bump ? It's in English, you know !

;)

Seriously, seems there's so many bumpers around these days I'm not needed anymore. That's OK though, I have little time either these days...

Manzanita

First Post
Yes, we're psyched for another update. I'm very concerned about Ratchis & Kazrack, if they lost experience levels in the combat with the wight. Yours is such a low-magic world, that I fear they won't be able to find a restoration spell & will have to spend another 5 months getting that level back. That would suck! Let someone have a Restoration Spell, Nemmerle! I beg of you on Ratchis' behalf!

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
nemmerle said:
Hey all. . .

The Promised Land has been updated - so make sure to check it out. . .

On the other hand, I have not even begun on the next 'Out of the Frying Pan' update . . . so please be patient. . . :D

awww, compadre, after a very busy weekend doing the layout for Horade's first product, I connect o EN World and I see ther eis a new post from you in Aquerra story. I come here very excited, "GREAT, another update!" I think... and it is only a teaser...

Nemmerle es un chico malo... Horacio esta triste ahora, Horacio quiere que Nemm escriba mas! :)

Manzanita

First Post
Hey, Nemmerle. Aren't you a player in The Promised Land? Which one are you? I would think you'd like playing a Bard.

I didn't get through the first Promised Land installment (it was pretty long). But I might try again. As I've said, yours is the only story hour that has really kept my interest. I'm still eagerly awaiting the next installment.

Black Bard

First Post
Praises to Mozek!!

I'm eager to see how our heroes will deal with the little devious guy... Man, he's cruel!! Jana would have some good reasons to bash this imp out of Aquerra!!!

I must say that Richard is my favorite villain, but Mozek is unbeatable in cruelty... I don't know, but he has a Tommyknockers feeling to me...
And besides that, nothing can be more evil than little annoying laughing gnomes...

:D

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Well, you guys will be happy to know that I have started on the next installment and as long as I don't go out tonight (always a possibility) I will be looking to finish it tonight - bringing the story to a point where I will start a new thread for the The Adventures of the Fearless Manticore Killers and the Necropolis

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Oh, in the meantime - it is time for our faithful readers to post their Favorite Encounter

Here are some choices (but feel free to add others):

- The original fight against the manticore
- The fight on the road involving the manticore, Richard, the guards and Rindalith.
- The alien shape-changing beast combat
- The Dance at the Glade of Hennaire
- The Bone Spider
- Confronting Richard the Red in the Grand Chamber of Aze-Nuquerna

Remove ads