• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

p-kitty, eric and morrus getting to gencon! (waaaaay ot, images)

alsih2o

First Post
eric was asked to present at the ennies and said "i'll be there in a flash."

little did we know...

Attachments

• nerd.jpg
    nerd.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 402

alsih2o

First Post
KC supposedly has to come with p-kitty, altho she says she has found a way out of that...

Attachments

• schnivengen.jpg
    schnivengen.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 407

alsih2o

First Post
KC is used to pkitty having to work...she has mixed feeling about spending freetime with him-

Attachments

• scared.jpg
    scared.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 377

alsih2o

First Post
when p-kitty found out he could go he launched into his happy dance.

ge glad you didn't see it, he calls it "dance of the litterbox fairies"-

Attachments

• catdancinglg.jpg
    catdancinglg.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 348

alsih2o

First Post
morrus will of course be crossing the atlantic by boat. i can only hope he doesn't try to bring all his D20 books with him-

Attachments

• sinking.jpg
    sinking.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 324

alsih2o

First Post
eric and p-kitty evidently had enough money left over from the drive to send morrus an "authentic american" outfit. you should be able to spot his easily at the con....

Attachments

• duh.jpg
    duh.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 260

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Ladies and Gentlemen - I have horrible news to report. Apparently, Clay - who we will now refer to as "Overlord of the Gnomes" - is involved in a terrible plot to lead his "people" to victory over mankind. Here are never-before-seen before and after pictures of his shocking childhood that finally explains the abomination he has become.

Be warned; these images are not for children.

Here is Clay as a young child, when he was kidnapped by the race who he would one day learn to identify with.

Gnome2.jpg

And here is Clay today, a man bitter and warlike, determined to lead his army on to the destruction of humankind!

Gnome1.jpg

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads