• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PA, Allentown/Bethlehem: D&D group looking for more players

jthilo

First Post
Mordane76 said:
Which Bethlehem? There are two in PA - one in Clearfield Cty

That's a new one to me! The city of "Bethlehem, PA", according to the Post Office and search/map engines I've checked, is the one in Lehigh and Northampton counties. Sorry to get your hopes up; State College is probably a bit far to drive. Or did you mean the other State College, PA? ;)

Cinerarium

First Post
I live up in East Stroudsburg (about an hour north of Bethlehem) and can send your info on to a bunch of 3.5 Greyhawk players in Easton/Bethlehem if you're interested. I'm currently on the road for work most of the time so the weekends I'm focused on my family, or otherwise I'd be interested (I think I meet the profile of gamer you're looking for based on your website).

Good luck finding players!

Gideon

First Post
I'd also be interested but can't commit right this second.

I am just out of college and looking to find work up in Bethlehem because of family commitments.

jthilo

First Post
Cinerarium said:
I live up in East Stroudsburg (about an hour north of Bethlehem) and can send your info on to a bunch of 3.5 Greyhawk players in Easton/Bethlehem if you're interested.

Please do.

Cinerarium said:
I'm currently on the road for work most of the time so the weekends I'm focused on my family, or otherwise I'd be interested (I think I meet the profile of gamer you're looking for based on your website).

If only your family were focused on D&D!

Cinerarium said:
Good luck finding players!

Thanks!

jthilo

First Post
Gideon said:
I'd also be interested but can't commit right this second.

I am just out of college and looking to find work up in Bethlehem because of family commitments.

We're not in a rush. The new campaign will not begin until mid-September at the soonest, so we have time to meet with prospective players.

Mordane76

First Post
jthilo said:
That's a new one to me! The city of "Bethlehem, PA", according to the Post Office and search/map engines I've checked, is the one in Lehigh and Northampton counties. Sorry to get your hopes up; State College is probably a bit far to drive. Or did you mean the other State College, PA? ;)

Sorry... I don't live around UPenn... and a 3 hour drive for a game is just too much... :D

jthilo

First Post
Mordane76 said:
Sorry... I don't live around UPenn...

Nor do I! (Penn is about 70 miles away.)

Mordane76 said:
and a 3 hour drive for a game is just too much... :D

The farthest I ever drove for a game on a regular basis was 55 miles, so you'll get no argument from me. Thanks for the bump. :)

chronicle17

First Post
I live in Bethlehem and have been looking for a game for a while. My schedule is pretty relaxed. I'm easy going, laid back, and just like to have fun at the table. I've been playing for about 3 years now, 3.0 and 3.5. I just started in the Living Greyhawk RPGA, but am very familiar with the setting.

I do like long sessions, and that's what your sessions sound like. I would also be able to host sessions at my place.

I've sent an email with more information.

Remove ads