Pathfinder 1E [Paizo] City of Hawks Mini-Game!?!

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Ok, here's a great idea I just thought of for a new d20 Mini-Game.

City of Hawks: The City of Greyhawk redone in Polyhedron including Chapters on character creation, city specific prestige classes, new equipment and magic specifically designed by and for CoG citizens and a updated campaign model for the city.

This mini-game would be limited in scope to only the City of Hawks and the immediate surroundings outside its walls. And Erik Mona would be the perfect person to lead the development on such a mini-game.

But why stop there. :D

On the Dungeon side you would have a City of Hawks adventure designed for mid-level characters including possible hooks that would link the City of Hawks with the Shackled City, Cauldron, from the recent Life's Bazaar adventure in Dungeon.

Included in with the magazine would be a full-sized, color poster map of the City of Hawks, or even better - link the corresponding issue of Dragon magazine to the City of Hawks, including a secondary map that shows the cities sewer system and undercity, fleshed out stats for the most important city NPCs, not presented in the mini-game and an article that expands on the region surrounding the City of Hawks.

Of course, I'd prefer to have this instead but I doubt WotC would produce such a book. :rolleyes:

What does everyone think? Who wants a City of Hawks mini-game from Paizo in 2004? (I'm assuming we'd have to wait that long for it.)

Cheers!

KF72

Last edited:

Ranger REG

Explorer
Hmm. Wouldn't it be better if it is done with more than, say 250 pages, and bound in hardcover?

I mean if they're going to revive TSR's stuff, they might as well write mini-games for Boot Hill or Gangbusters.

Remove ads