• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Palanthas Herald February Issue

Gerrin

Explorer
The February issue of the Dragonlance Palanthas Herald is out. Stop by and check it out.

The Herald's Line Up

Features
Fantasy Gumshoe System
Treatise of the Creation of the Solamnic Empire
Traveler's Guide: Neraka

Departments
Palanthas Herald
Bestiary
Character Spotlight
The Game Master's Forge

Columns
Tavern Rumors
The Kender's Pouch
and so much more

Palanthas Herald February Issue 2012

Gerrin

Explorer
Just a reminder to folks that there is no adventure in this month's issue of the Herald, next month will have the adventure, it is not missing.

Barroll

First Post
Hello, I'm a new member to this community, and this really caught my eye. Could someone esle plain this to me a bit more? Is this like a living campaign setting or something? If so, i find that very interesting and maybe the setting for an old school campaign i'm planning on running.

Gerrin

Explorer
This is the continuation of the Dragonlance setting through a fan effort. It is offering a lot of fluff material as most of the crunchy material was provided. What we are doing is providing fans of both the novels and the games a source of new material, or material that is fleshed out. We will continue to provide more material in both the gaming sense and through reviews of products out there.

Our hopes is to create a adventure arcs in Dragonlance set around the time period after the War of the Lance in the future.

Remove ads