• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Palm RPG Programs and Referances

Shapermc

First Post
I have seen a few threads about Palm referance material for gaming, and charts and what not. I am kind of looking for some any thing really. Mainly D&D, CoC, d20 modern, FR and mahaps some die rollers and simple programs. Searching the net now and I have not come up with too many things so if anyone has any links (or even programs that they can email me at mwmson@hotmail.com ) please don't hold back :D

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
I've got the full d20Modern SRD as an iSilo document, selected bits of the D&D SRD in the same format, and a couple of small palm utility applications I've written - a jump calculator and a craft time & cost calculator.

I'd be happy to let you see any of these!

Cheers

Neowolf

First Post
The best RPG-related palm program I've found is PCGenView, which does exactly what the name implies. You build a character in PCGen on your computer, save it as a .pcg (or whatever format PCGen uses, can't remember), run it through a conversion program, put it on your palm, and boom: portable electronic character sheet. It also includes a great dice roller that is partially automated: you can tell it "roll an attack roll" instead of "roll 1d20+4". Of course, you'll need PCGen on your PC to make use of this program. :D

www.pcgenview.com

Shapermc

First Post
Plane Sailing said:
I've got the full d20Modern SRD as an iSilo document, selected bits of the D&D SRD in the same format, and a couple of small palm utility applications I've written - a jump calculator and a craft time & cost calculator.

I'd be happy to let you see any of these!

Cheers

I saw that thread, and that is what made me start this one :) I will DL that when I get home from work. Thanks for making it :D

Shapermc

First Post
Neowolf said:
The best RPG-related palm program I've found is PCGenView, which does exactly what the name implies. You build a character in PCGen on your computer, save it as a .pcg (or whatever format PCGen uses, can't remember), run it through a conversion program, put it on your palm, and boom: portable electronic character sheet. It also includes a great dice roller that is partially automated: you can tell it "roll an attack roll" instead of "roll 1d20+4". Of course, you'll need PCGen on your PC to make use of this program. :D

www.pcgenview.com

That does alot more than the Name Implies :D THanks for the link.

Keep them coming this is great :D

DMFTodd

DM's Familiar
Serious question here. Is this a legal program?
I think so. Wizards' hasn't said anything about it and they are the only opinion that matters. It's been out for a little more than a month.

There are plenty of legal/illegal debates on the boards here by the self-proclaimed experts so I'm sure you can find someone for either side if you look hard enough.

Shapermc

First Post
I don't claim to be an expert, I just know the reasons that PCgen had to trim up their content abit. This seems "similar" in content. And PCgen is even free.

Aside from that It looks like a solid program for a spell caster and for other PC reasons, but I was looking for DM stuff :) You dont have any plans to conver DMF over do ya? ;)

Last edited:

Remove ads