• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Palm Tools..

tjasamcarl

First Post
What are the noteworthy applications available for the Palm Pilot? Dice rollers, character sheets/generators, attack resolution, spellbook tracking etc?

Oh, and links would be appreciated...

Last edited:

Bagpuss

Legend
I've got on my Palm.

D&D Tools by Scott Crawford
www.Mindspring.com/~SukiShort

It has an XP calculator, travel time calculator and thing to calculate Cleric Turning results.

Also "Dice Roller" which does pretty much everything you could want with dice.

4 sets of 6 buttons, which you can customize to be something like 2d8+6 or whatever, it keeps a history of the rolls.

So for example I set up on button to be my Melee attack roll and the two under it to be the damage from my two melee weapons. On the otherside I have my ranged attack roll and light X-bow damage, then a plain d20. On the other sets I have spell damage... etc.

I think I got both from http://www.palmgear.com/ as freeware.

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
I have a Tinysheet (excel compatible) charactersheet for the Palm available on my website (see sig), as well as a jump calculator - instantly find out the DC for jumping a particular distance, as well as finding the distance covered by a particular roll.

Covers speeds up to 60ft.

p.s. Bagpuss - the link you provided doesn't work, it gives a 404 error. any idea what the correct link might be?

Cheers,

Remove ads