• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Paradigm] Witchhunter: The Invisible World

Paradigm

First Post
Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Matthew 7:22​

patloboyko_round2_TD.jpg

Summer 2007

Last edited:

Ceresco

First Post
JoeGKushner said:
Ah, what the cover of the Demon Hunter's Handbook should have been! Very cool! :cool:

Now I just wonder... d20 or True20...

My understanding is that it will have it's own system for play. It will not be d20.

Respectfully,

Edward Kopp

JoeGKushner

First Post
Ceresco said:
My understanding is that it will have it's own system for play. It will not be d20.

Respectfully,

Edward Kopp

Hmmm... will it be using any existing game system (Burning Wheel, HARP, etc...) or something completely new?

Paradigm

First Post
JoeGKushner said:
Hmmm... will it be using any existing game system (Burning Wheel, HARP, etc...) or something completely new?

Completely new. Teasers will continue to come every few days until next summer.

philreed

Adventurer
Supporter
Beautiful art. I especially like that it's a non-standard format, giving me hope that the book will also be a non-standard format. (I love odd-shaped books.)

Paradigm

First Post
WitchHunterLogo_Final.jpg

An Age of Reason; an Age of Menace

The Seventeenth Century, saw the rise of the Age of Reason. It was an age where the great thinkers such as Descartes, Hobbes, Locke, and Spinoza demonstrate that the Universe is fundamentally rational and can be explained by reason alone. These men used logic, empirical observation, and systematic doubt to assay the old superstitions, to remove religion from the understanding of the physical and human worlds, and to deny authority in favor of experience. It was the dream of these men that “here there be monsters” would no longer appear on maps, ill humors or evil spirits would not be blamed for illness, and human understanding would be the benchmark of truth. These men were wrong.

With this revolution of thought, the Adversary had embarked upon his greatest deception; once complete, the world would no longer truly believe he existed. Still, the common folk and devout men of faith knew the truth. In the unknown darkness of a New World, far from the sheltered lives of European philosophers, men from the Old World would discover only that the more light mankind casts unto the darkness, the more horrors await in the shadows.

It was an age of unparalleled menace, when horrors from the Invisible World stalked the countryside. It was the age of Witch Hunter.

Witch Hunter: the Invisible World, is a roleplaying game of swashbuckling adventure and colonial horror, from the award-winning publisher of Arcanis: the World of Shattered Empires!

Coming Summer 2007!​

Last edited:

Remove ads