Level Up (A5E) Part of a character sheet

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
We might have something pretty cool to share very soon. Here's a sneak peek at part of it!

Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 11.45.29 AM.png

Steampunkette

Rules Tinkerer and Freelance Writer
Supporter
It is very interesting to see Supply placed so prominently on the character sheet. I'm very curious as to how it will function.

Fatigue and Strife are also interesting. I presume Fatigue is unrelated to Exhaustion, as you reference that mechanic in at least one or two of the class documents. Or, if not unrelated, at least somewhat separate. Unless it involves a Renaming of the mechanic where "Exhausted" would be the final stage.

Strife, though... Very interesting.

I appreciate the preview!

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
I believe they have said that Fatigue is the physical aspect of Exhaustion and Strife is the mental/emotional aspect of Exhaustion. Not sure if they replace or play alongside standard Exhaustion rules.

Faolyn

(she/her)
So, what sort of specialties are there going to be? And what are the blank spaces for? Are you including the possibility of extra skills in different settings, or are they for duplicating a skill that you have more than one specialization in (assuming you can specialize in more than one thing).

I like the emphasis on the passive skills now.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
So, what sort of specialties are there going to be? And what are the blank spaces for? Are you including the possibility of extra skills in different settings, or are they for duplicating a skill that you have more than one specialization in (assuming you can specialize in more than one thing).

I like the emphasis on the passive skills now.
I wrote a whole article about that in December.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases