Past posts - gap between 2/25/23 and 5/6/23

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him)
I was just trying to look something up in my posting history and noticed a gap between Feb 25, 2023 and May 6, 2023. After a wee bit of searching, it seems to be pretty much everywhere.
Is some index corrupt? It's clear that posts in that date range exist, they're just not being found as part of a post search.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
I was just trying to look something up in my posting history and noticed a gap between Feb 25, 2023 and May 6, 2023. After a wee bit of searching, it seems to be pretty much everywhere.
Is some index corrupt? It's clear that posts in that date range exist, they're just not being found as part of a post search.

I just looked, and I have had no posts from February 24, 2023 through yesterday.

I know I've been quiet recently, but not that quiet.

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him)
It's funky because if you're looking at someone's profile, their activity and posts can be seen for that time period on the Latest Activity tab, but not Postings.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
We are in the process of moving to new hardware. I don't know if that's responsible for the issues you are seeing, but it is a large technical thing going on right now, so it'd be a way to bet.

In case it helps, you can always go back to the Google method if you really need to find something. Searching with "site:enworld.org" along with a username or whatever else you're searching for will find most posts in the missing date range.

Remove ads