• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Pathfinder] Burnt Offerings

Shayuri

First Post
*insert obligatory 'Dragonball Z' joke here*

Thank you! Thanks, you're a great crowd. I'm here all week! Tip your waitresses, and enjoy the buffet!

It somehow escaped me until just this morning that Sir Jasper Korvaski is gay. Don't know how on earth I managed to miss that detail for two years, but I did. :erm:

jkason

First Post
I was just about to ask if that was in the module or a tweak you made. As for missing it, honestly, with fantasy names being what they are (and, really, fantasy lit having a tendency to skew to the conservative), I had to go back to the Player's Guide to check on a gender for the theatre owner before I knew for sure. But once I had, I'll be honest and say it made me smile, that did.

Ah, but also wanted to ask: we've moved inside the building, but I was wondering if I can have Tac relay his information to the others in the space of travel before we got there? I can do that in actual dialogue, or we can handwave it (i.e. just tell everyone they know what's in that sblock) to avoid too much temporal confusion.

I will be out of the loop from Friday (tomorrow) until Tuesday or Wednesday next week. I plan to drive to Virginia for a long weekend for my family's annual Brunswick Stew.

...I was wondering if I can have Tac relay his information to the others in the space of travel before we got there? I can do that in actual dialogue, or we can handwave it (i.e. just tell everyone they know what's in that sblock) to avoid too much temporal confusion.
I forwarded everyone from the Garrison to the Mercantile League because a.) we needed to keep things moving forward and b.) it's my job to do so. But, yes, please do feel free to impart to the others anything your PC knows at any point you wish. I'll handwave when I have to, but in this case, it's probably easier if you just have Tac mutter a quick aside to the others before ya'll start asking after Sir Jasper. I'll go read the IC to see what, exactly, is up today.

A check of the IC revealed that the only one to post after my last update was Ambrus (for the dog). You should be in the clear to throw something up for Tac.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads