Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder PDF - Dang It!

Wicht

Hero
I have it in my downloads but can't personalize anything it seems. I'll just keep checking in. I prefer reading the book anyway. :)

Drkfathr1

First Post
Took me awhile but I finally got it!

A very purty book! I'll have to download the individual chapters so it won't strain my poor computer so much!

SolitonMan

Explorer
Supporter
Managed to get the downloads working with patient, repeated reloads of the My Downloads page. The Core Book pdf is a huge file, but I'm a bit uncertain about the bookmarks they've implemented. I preferred the layout in the Beta, wherein each chapter had a bookmark and relevant sections in the chapters were sub-bookmarks that would collapse under the chapter headings. The current set are haphazard and seem incomplete. For example, there's no bookmark directly to the druid in my copy of the pdf.

At least this is the type of thing that can be easily updated...I'd do it myself if my copy wasn't a secured PDF.

Anyway, as far as actual content goes, this is AWESOME! :)

Remus Lupin

Adventurer
Do'h! Turns out I wasn't a "subscriber" after all, at least not to the RPG, only to every other Pathfinder labeled thing that Paizo publishes! Oh well, if I've got to throw a game company an extra $10.00 I wasn't expecting, I'm glad it's Paizo, though I think that the whole "subscription" thing was a bit confusing in this instance.

Remove ads