PATHFINDER: Reign of Winter 4th Edition Conversion

Myrhdraak

Explorer
THE SHACKLED HUT: The Dancing Hut

I have now done a 4th Edition version of the Pathfinder Dancing Hut by mixing from the version in Dungeon #196 and the Pathfinder version. Biggest changes is taking it from a Solo 15 construct to a Solo 25 construct, which it is in Pathfinder version. But I guess some players will like to kick some frost giant ass with even bigger chicken feets [Page 64]

Any volunteers who are interested in helping out with the 4th edition conversion can send me a mail at at myrhdraak@spray.se to learn more.

As I am only copying the necessary game elements that should be used in the 4th Edition game, I have taken away all the great context, information, and stories which creates the magic of the Paizo product. I therefore strongly advise you to purchase the Paizo products this conversion have been built upon, to run the Reign of Winter campaign. I did!
You can buy them from www.paizo.com online store.

1. People of the North
2. The Snows of Summer (Path #67)
3. The Shackled Hut (Path #68)
4. Maiden, Mother, Crone (Path #69)
5. Reign of Winter Conversion Maps

/Myrhdraak

Also read my: H1-E3: Demon Prince of Undeath Conversion

Myrhdraak

Explorer
MAIDEN, MOTHER, CRONE: Up to Demons in the Night

I have added three more encounter, as well as added the Hut to the encounter info of the frost giant encounter [Page 14-17]. I turned the Korak Kaak meeting into a skill challenge. For the demons in the night encounter I converted the Andrazku Demon to 4th Edition [Page 25-26].

Any volunteers who are interested in helping out with the 4th edition conversion can send me a mail at at myrhdraak@spray.se to learn more.

As I am only copying the necessary game elements that should be used in the 4th Edition game, I have taken away all the great context, information, and stories which creates the magic of the Paizo product. I therefore strongly advise you to purchase the Paizo products this conversion have been built upon, to run the Reign of Winter campaign. I did!

1. People of the North

/Myrhdraak

Myrhdraak

Explorer
MAIDEN, MOTHER, CRONE: Battle Maps

I thought I should try to add the area features and battle map from the start this time (found it quite boring to do it afterwards, as I did in the Shackled Hut). So this time I am going to try to add maps from the beggining for all encounters that lack any Pathfinder provided map. You can find the first one for the Giant Sentries encounter. [Page 28-29].

I also added the Detect Creature ritual for the Andrazku demon [Page 22]

1. People of the North

/Myrhdraak

Myrhdraak

Explorer
MAIDEN, MOTHER, CRONE: Up to C6: The Maiden in the Field

Had some long boring flight trips so I got some time to do some conversion during that time. Added some battle maps as well [Page 18-29]. I have also added all the Battle maps in Maiden, Mother, Crone to the Reign of Winter Conversion Map RAR file.

1. People of the North

/Myrhdraak

Last edited:

Myrhdraak

Explorer
MAIDEN, MOTHER, CRONE: C6. The Maiden in the Field

Created a new gorgon that could fit the XP range I was after. Jadrenka got some of the features of the Pathfinder version, and some from the 4th Edition witch class. Hope it will work out.

1. People of the North

/Myrhdraak

Myrhdraak

Explorer
MAIDEN, MOTHER, CRONE: C7-C9 Encounters

Added three more encounters (Page 31-33), including two new monsters - lurker in the light and wood golem [Page 47-49)

1. People of the North

/Myrhdraak

Myrhdraak

Explorer
MAIDEN, MOTHER, CRONE: C10 Ring of the Sun

Added the Ring of the Sun encounter with the evil nymph and some air elementals. Might be an intresting fight. Never combined a controller with three lurkers before [Page 33-35]. Have also added the Enter Image ritual to the list [Page 43].

1. People of the North

/Myrhdraak

Myrhdraak

Explorer
MAIDEN, MOTHER, CRONE: D1 The Mad Nursery

Did a conversion of Encounter D1 [Page 35-37]. The Pathfinder Korred had a stronger tie to stone, so I actually created a combined version of the 4th Edition Korred and the Pathfinder Korred, by adding the stone stride ability and the animated hair power [Page 52-53]. I also added the Stone Tell ritual [Page 46] as well as the stone shape and animated rope rituals. I have also added the Grim Lantern magic item to the C10 Encounter [Page 42].

1. People of the North

/Myrhdraak

Myrhdraak

Explorer
MAIDEN, MOTHER, CRONE: D2 The Jilted Lover

Added Encounter D2, but changed the ranger/magus NPC into a swordmage, who has more teleporting powers in 4th Edition. It will fit in well with the fey theme of the adventure path [Page 37-38]. A lot of treasure here so I had to add some new magic items: bottled yeti fur as well as potion of spider climb (to the Shackled Hut conversion), and the invisibility sphere ritual [Page 47], which I think will be important in The Frozen Stars.

1. People of the North

/Myrhdraak

Myrhdraak

Explorer
MAIDEN, MOTHER, CRONE: D3 and D4 Encounters

The D3 Encounter was a walk in the park, as I could reuse previous work. The D4 Encounter needed some more work. Even though the Spriggan is the 4th Edition counterpart of the Red Cap in Pathfinder, I decided to create a "Red Cap" version which was at Paragon tier (11th and 13th level monsters), and a mix of the 4th Edition Spriggan and the Pathfinder Red Cap. I Think the new versions added something new, and could use the terrain very effectively wiht the boot stomp Power and the large pit in the center of the room [Page 39-41].

1. People of the North

/Myrhdraak

Remove ads