• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder Society at "The Source" in Minneapolis/St Paul area! :)

Nikmal

First Post
http://paizo.com/pathfinderSociety

This is starting March 6th Noon to 6pm and going every Sunday until no players show up :)
We will be running 6 tables of PFS at The Source. This is going to be a Weekly event until we either run out of people that want to participate or a natural disaster happens :)

We want to open this up to anyone that is able to play that wants to. The Source has been generous enough to sponsor this and I more then happy to coordinate the event for them. This event will be running on any given Sunday except for May 8th, That weekend is out because of Free Comic book day and at the Source that is their busiest weekend for some reason hehe. Other then that we will book it for as long as we can.

So come one come all, young, old veteran and new players alike, all are welcome! :)

My name and contact information:

Jon Lamkin
763-528-8341
jonflamkin@gmail.com

Please feel free to contact me for any questions, if I do not answer my phone please do not be afraid to leave a message! :)

Hope to hear from you or especially see you soon! :)

-jon

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Seriously thinking about it. I can't make it until Spring though, cuz I drive a scooter. :)

Also, my weekend schedule can be unpredictable. Still...I love The Source, and Pathfinder.

Curiosity though...what is the 'S' in PFS?

I'm assuming the PF is Pathfinder. :)

Nikmal

First Post
Seriously thinking about it. I can't make it until Spring though, cuz I drive a scooter. :)

Also, my weekend schedule can be unpredictable. Still...I love The Source, and Pathfinder.

Curiosity though...what is the 'S' in PFS?

I'm assuming the PF is Pathfinder. :)

I am sorry I did not give that information out. PFS stands for Pathfinder Society. This is similar to the Old RPGA Living Campaigns of Yore. Sort of like the Living City, Living World (Greyhawk) and the like. I think that it is a little better myself. :)

By the way it looks like we will be having great weather this weekend.. maybe we will see you there on that scooter of yours :)

Skytheen

Explorer
i'm interested, but not sure if i'm regularly available if at all. How does Society work? Is it something you can come when you can or do you pretty much have to commit?

Nikmal

First Post
i'm interested, but not sure if i'm regularly available if at all. How does Society work? Is it something you can come when you can or do you pretty much have to commit?

http://paizo.com/pathfinderSociety

This is starting March 6th Noon to 6pm and going every Sunday until no players show up :)
Pathfinder Society is a come when you can. There is absolutely NO commitment needed by the player at all. If you do want to GM then there is a small commitment from week to week. Letting me as the Coordinator of the event know if you are available so I can get the scenario out to you.

Pathfinder Society is ran by Paizo. I am just the coordinator for this particular event. I will be reporting the event back to Paizo. I WILL have everything that you as a player will need including a pregenerated character if you do not know how to roll one up for the event. I will also have the information needed for character development and starting them too.

Last edited:

Remove ads