• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Paths of Legend: The Azgundi Tournaments

Arkhandus

First Post
"Huah?" Alaric mutters at first, jarred out of his scheming. After a moment, with the Lady Dawn de Guare staring at him, he regains his senses and plucks the broad-rimmed hat off his head, sweeps his arm out, tucks the other arm under his chest, and bows to the Lady.

"Uh, greetings ma'am. M'lady. Your radiance. Best wishes and all that. I do hope I'm not in the way." he says, not really sure what he should say. 'Why's she lookin' at me like that? I ain't that dirty today, and I don't think I smell. Entan didn't throw some kinda sneaky illusion on me 'fore I left, did he?' he thinks.

Yttermayn

First Post
OOC: hehe, Alaric seems to have become much less of a prude during the course of his adventures.

Aohdan has a mischievous grin on his face as he approaches the spectacle that only grows wider. Leaning to the side he says in a low voice to Johen "Let's stay out of it unless it gets real ugly. Until then, let's have some fun!" Aohdan bellows out in a hammy announcer voice: "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! WELCOME TO THE AZGUNDI TOURNAMENTS! THE FIRST UNOFFICIAL EVENT IS ABOUT TO BEGIN! IN THIS CORNER..." Aohdan points toward the scruffy merc "...REPRESENTING THE INFESTED AND UNWASHED,WEIGHING IN AT 225 POUNDS MINUS THE FLEES, WE HAVE JERKFACE THE REVOLTING!" Aohdan leans slightly toward the mercenary and pumps his fists in the air, making faux crowd noises for a second or two before continuing. "AND IN THIS CORNER, REPRESENTING THE GENDER CHALLENGED, WE HAVE THE MERRY POPINJAY, WEIGHING IN AT NINETY ONE AND A HALF POUNDS OF PURE FASHION, ITS SWISHY-POKER!" Aohdan again leans toward the opponent and pumps his fists with a long exhale representing the cheering of a large crowd. "LET'S GET IT ON!!!!" he adds with an enormous smile smeared across his face.

Helfdan

First Post
Valen smiles at Aleera, holding her hands warmly. "We are two people who know little other than fighting. But you know my heart is yours, lass." He tilts her head up by her chin to look into her eyes. "It shall be as you wish. I will compete, my lady. I have a feeling my superiors in Turen will not object." He leans down to kiss her tenderly, and does not hear Aohdan's announcement.

Amaury

First Post
Johen is surprised at his centaur friend's sudden sense of humour and cannot help laughing goodheartedly. He regains his calm though fairly quickly as he sees the massive "human" arriving from the other side.

human or giant?

Shayuri

First Post
Shayuri pauses with a deer in the headlights expression as the priestesses otherworldly gaze sweeps over her. When she goes past, the sorceress feels mingled relief and disappointment. She'd never been entirely easy around powerful clerics...their powers seemed inimical to her. Was the cleric in control? Was the god? What if the god didn't like you?

But she was so...beautiful. And so majestic. The idea that such a creature might take interest in her had appeal.

But no. It was the -wizard-. Evidently it wasn't enough that he was favored of the headmaster, he had to be attracting the attention of eldritch creatures too.

Even so, Shayuri stayed where she was and watched to see what happened next.

bedford

First Post
Rungner looks down at the mercenary " Looks to me like it is YOU that is slowing down the line. Shut up and get back in line NOW." Rungner takes one step closer.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Muzdum stomps towards the half elf. "Then it was ye the one Ah was supposed to be beatin'. Ah' must have guessed it must be a pointy ears, tree hugger bastard." With an incredibly quick move, Muzdum delivers a breath-taking punch in the stomach to the half elf. "Ah' aint wastin' anymore energy with you scum. Yer plans as well as yer grey matter are good fer nothin'. If Ah' were ye, Ah'll be takin' the next job as horse-crap cleaner Ah' found. Blasted fool..." Muzdum turns and leaves the place, patting Ironhands' shoulder as he pass by him.

OOC: I'm a tug!

EximiusNero

First Post
OOC: Sorry for the inactivity guys :( , and Ark I'd be happy to change my font, btw great avatar, love Trigun.

Lucius steps back and makes way for the newcomer to confront the mercenary. "Go ahead with your sport my fellows, just try not to rough each other up too much", Lucius says with warm hearted grin.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: Scott DeWar, are you still with us?
Yup. sorry, been a week of hard on the hands type of work, and the artherites really kicked in. it hurt to even type.

going back over the threads, but the last one i remember was the one where the bully challenged me to a fight, right then and there.

I need to know: what are the rules for fights outside of the tournaments, and if there is an avanue for a fight of honor to like first blood with in the tournaments? if you understand where i am going with this, and have an other idea, privet message me maybe? ]/ooc[

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads