• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[PBeM] Rifts UE Game

Geoste

First Post
I am running a Play By Email RIFTS game (using the newly published "Rifts Ultimate" book). Although RIFTS is a combat intensive game I am looking for players who can roleplay and make a commitment to keep playing after the novelty of a new RPG wears off. By "roleplay" I mean the ability to converse with other characters, and basically think and act in other ways other than combat. I am looking for characters with depth and motivation, goals and plans for the future.

This is a Mercenaries based game based in North America, namely the Coalition States and surrounding regions, although I would definitely like to explore other aspects of the world sooner or later. Initially the game has started in Lazlo and recruitment has already begun to be roleplayed (it's not too late to join up!).

I am accepting character submissions in regards to background and concepts. Don't give me a character sheet just yet. The website has much more information: http://www.geoste.com/riftsrpg/

Remove ads