• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[PbP] The Heroes of Silleria

silentspace

First Post
"Whoever designed these dungeons was quite thoughtful, eh? Placing privies about so conveniently like they did. If I ever get a chance to build a temple to Pelor, I want to have privies all over too!" Xendengalis smiles goofily.

Imerak

First Post
Foran smiles slightly. "We're getting a bit jumpy, aren't we. I mean, do you normally go to the privy fully armed, Norynth?" Foran chuckles, then points down the side passage. "Let's see if there's anything down there."

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
OoC:I'm not the one at the privy, that's Alexi. I'm in the longer passage, which I am still moving down, cautiously.

Last edited:

dpdx

Explorer
"Ach, for crying out loud, thanks for ruining our element of surprise,," an exasperated Kerith calls back to Foran. "Besides, it's not Norynth, you buffoon, it's me! Do I look like I breed the Realm's finest hounds?"

Abandoning the chance to move silently, Kerith strides to the first privy door, and pushes it open with his foot, while holding his rapier.

"If you surrender in the name of the King, we'll even let you wipe first before we take you to stand trial!"

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
MerakSpielman said:
The privy is empty.

Norynth, which passage are you investigating again? I'm confused. The one leading south a little past the privy?

OoC:Yes. The passage back to the south that looks as if nobody had been that way in a long while...

dpdx

Explorer
Kerith moves to the front as the party investigates the south corridor, rapier drawn, trying to be unseen and unheard.

Remove ads