• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(PbP) The Trail of Fire

Gimble Godshine

First Post
(OOC)To add to the realism you may scroll till you see your name in bold text and then read or read it all I don't care.(OOC)

Shatterstone
Gracefully quiet, Shatterstone's character does a flip and a roll to the left to safely and quietly land him out of the things vision, although he does not, in his quickness and stealth, see what it was, but he does know that it is indeed green and scaled.

(Shatterstone may stop reading at this point to add to the realism.)

Festy
Festy's character does a backroll, but manages to hit a sharp stick as he is about to perform a cartwheel to get behind the boulder and cries out before he can stop himself.

(Festy may stop reading at this point to add to the realism.)

Velmont
Velmont's character is tripped up by Festy's as he performs the backroll bringing with it a sharp howl of pain as he is stabbed by a twig, everything moves in slow motion as Velmonts character falls on his face and he clearly notices every detail about the guards their green skin, nay, scales, pointed teeth, sharp spears and their humourus grins as they see their objective fall face first into a rock (1d4) (take 2 damage) (roll percentile tell me results) (The guards appear to be lizard men, and are currently charging at velmont's possibly down character...)

What will you do?

-GG :D

Velmont

First Post
OOC: I tell the lizarmen not to attack, they will waste their time, I can easily kill myself without their help and I've already start ;) . Now seriously:

Percentile roll: 66%

What I do, I stand up as fast as I can, take my chain, and attack on of the lizard if in reach, or ready to hit them when they will be next to me.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Xiskrin gets up and dusts himself off, helping Kharas if necessary.

[ooc: assuming he didn't notice the lizardmen, though if he did -->]

Xiskrin scrambles to his feet, and with a flick of his arm small fragments of ice are scattered across the ground as he draws Vaul and takes a combat stance.

"Seek violence and you shall find it," he says, leaving a trail of mist as he moves Vaul about.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Krog: (Bugbear/Male/Barbarian 1)

Krog pervious actions of reflex left unsure of what is going on but his keen hearing informs him of the combat that is taking place. Krog in an act that betrays his enormous size quietly and quickly moves to a position where he can ambush a one of the unknown attackers.

OOC: Move Silently +10, I Don't have dice right now as I'm stuck at work.

Gimble Godshine

First Post
Vaul seconds your opinion using more than a few lewd words to describe their apparently permiscious mothers. Velmont is the only one within distance to walk over and melee attack, but unfortunately he rolled below 75% and is knocked out by the sudden introduction of the rock to his FACE. The lizardmen get 18 for inititive...

What will you do?

-GG

Festy_Dog

First Post
initiative: 12 + 8 = 20

Xiskrin is quick to action, taking a defensive position in front of his unconscious friend.

[ooc: trades +2 to hit for +2 to AC giving AC 20, and to hit of +10]

He ready's an action to attack the first lizardman who comes close.

[ooc: how many lizardmen are there?]

Last edited:

Gimble Godshine

First Post
(OOC)There are 6 lizard men total, four standing guard and two coming out of the cave. And Velmont will roll percentile before the first person each round takes his action and tell me the results... I am going to npc Badger I think

Badger(19 for init.) (OOC) Is waiting for his turn :) ) starts to sneak around the other side of the rock...

Velmont

First Post
Gimble Godshine said:
(OOC)There are 6 lizard men total, four standing guard and two coming out of the cave. And Velmont will roll percentile before the first person each round takes his action and tell me the results...

Must I roll for the first round too, or the 66% was the first round?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads