• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Percentage of Gamers in Texas

Artos

Explorer
Okay, I know this is completely random, but I have to ask, I've noticed a huge number of gamers listed as from Texas, and even specifically my area, DFW. Is there actually a higher than normal gamer population in the area? Please, if you're from the Lone Star State, sound off, let me know if you're out there.
-ChrisC
Reisdent of Arlington.

drachin

First Post
Mark one down for my husband and I (Garland folk).

:)

Not that I post much....

And not that he posts at all...

But you can put us down anyways (and hopefully the next Dallas Gameday will be on a day I can drag him along with me on for some Killer Monkey and Pirate action)(ARRRR!).

Paladin

Explorer
There are 7 in my group, two of which are also members of these boards (Paladinwife & Prince Nightchilde). We're all in Waxahachie (about 40 miles south of Dallas).

Cedric

First Post
I'm Texan, born and raised.

I personally know, play with or have played with about 20 other gamers in the Austin area...and obviously there are tons more.

Austin has a pretty lively gaming community.

Cedric

Harlock

First Post
I'm Texan, born and raised. My wife is an Okie by birth, but I forgave her. We've lived in San Angelo nearly our entire lives. As for gaming out here in Central West Texas, it's okay. I've gamed with quite a few folk, and having an Air Force Base nearby hasn't hurt the gaming community at all. We have one LGS that's been in business for 10 years now, so apparently there's enough gaming and specialty toy and hobby buyers to keep the store afloat. Err, I've begun to ramble...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads