Resource icon

Homebrew Permanency 1

No permission to download

aco175

Legend
I get it and it seems solid. I'm not a big fan of the spell but it works best with strongholds and draining gold from the PCs.

It looks like I can take 3 hours and 1000gold to make a permanent invisible thief. I guess unless you read it to be permanent until they attack or cast.

Faolyn

(she/her)
I get it and it seems solid. I'm not a big fan of the spell but it works best with strongholds and draining gold from the PCs.

It looks like I can take 3 hours and 1000gold to make a permanent invisible thief. I guess unless you read it to be permanent until they attack or cast.
2,000 gp (doubled if you cast it on a creature). And yeah, permanent until they attack or cast. So... not worth it. Unless you really have money to burn.

aco175

Legend
2,000 gp (doubled if you cast it on a creature). And yeah, permanent until they attack or cast. So... not worth it. Unless you really have money to burn.
Or maybe a NPC stealing from the PCs or a henchman that just aids you to gain advantage on your attacks, but never attacks himself.

Selganor

Adventurer
That's why you spend 20k (2x4x2.5k) and make a Greater Invisibility permanent.
It's still way cheaper than the 70k for a ring of invisibility (that doesn't require attunement but your invisibility ends if you attack or cast a spell)

Remove ads