• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!
Resource icon

Homebrew Permanency 1

No permission to download

aco175

Legend
I get it and it seems solid. I'm not a big fan of the spell but it works best with strongholds and draining gold from the PCs.

It looks like I can take 3 hours and 1000gold to make a permanent invisible thief. I guess unless you read it to be permanent until they attack or cast.

Faolyn

(she/her)
I get it and it seems solid. I'm not a big fan of the spell but it works best with strongholds and draining gold from the PCs.

It looks like I can take 3 hours and 1000gold to make a permanent invisible thief. I guess unless you read it to be permanent until they attack or cast.
2,000 gp (doubled if you cast it on a creature). And yeah, permanent until they attack or cast. So... not worth it. Unless you really have money to burn.

aco175

Legend
2,000 gp (doubled if you cast it on a creature). And yeah, permanent until they attack or cast. So... not worth it. Unless you really have money to burn.
Or maybe a NPC stealing from the PCs or a henchman that just aids you to gain advantage on your attacks, but never attacks himself.

Selganor

Adventurer
That's why you spend 20k (2x4x2.5k) and make a Greater Invisibility permanent.
It's still way cheaper than the 70k for a ring of invisibility (that doesn't require attunement but your invisibility ends if you attack or cast a spell)

Remove ads