Person of Interest

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
So, I went back and saw about 4-5 episodes over the weekend. I remember now why I stopped watching this show. Episodic TV in 2010 with a tiny regular cast? What is going on here? Oh, wait its a 24 episode season? They do this still after 2010? I thought only realty TV got that many?

So far, its real far fetched even for TV. Mostly just two guys are running this operation on their own with one guy being a super solider. (Probably, cause they gotta pay Jimmy C and crank out 24 episodes to boot.) Another by product of the 24 episode TV season is you have to watch endless single episodes that dont move the plot anywhere, and you can only develop two characters so much. I'll keep going on your recommendation, but I really hope something changes soon.

I hadn't watched this show when it originally ran from 2011-2016. My wife and I started on it a couple of years ago, and have even making our way slowly through it (we aren't binge-watchers, you see).

It is now on HBO Max, and I got to the finale tonight. I think it is one of the most finely crafted ends to a show I have seen in a long time.
I ran out of steam with this one--the corny CBS-ness of it all wore me down over time--and didn't make it to the finale, but I really, really should.

Remove ads