• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Peter attacks Bayne and fails miserably!

Darkwolf

First Post
<MeowthBot> Bayne: I find your horse to be odd, your household to be empty, and your philosophy to be hopeless.
<PeterthePeon> And I will win, because
<PeterthePeon> !mb ybinsult
<MeowthBot> PeterthePeon: I find your grandmother to be uncivilized, your keep to be ordinary, and your attacking to be insidious.
<Darkwolf> if there is one thing Peter does know, he definately knows how to talk a good fight....lets see if he can win a good fight..insults Peter
<PeterthePeon> 3 flag speed
<Darkwolf> !mb ybmaster
<MeowthBot> Darkwolf: MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the valley south of the Ancient Ruins on the dawn of the jaguar.
<PeterthePeon> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> PeterthePeon: The lizard rides facing the caves; swiftly shreds the thrust of the willow and dodges the thrust of the lava!
<Bayne> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Bayne: The cherry blossom painlessly invades the castle; shields the chi of the water!
<Darkwolf> oooohhhh...Peter would have won if it hadn't been for the adverb 'painlessly' being in Bayne's move...
<Darkwolf> Point Bayne!
<Darkwolf> 1 flag Bayne; 0 flags Peter
<MeowthBot> PeterthePeon: The dragon glides before the savanna; defends against the stab of the snow!
<Bayne> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Bayne: The snake tracks within the ravine; parts the offensive of the sunflower! *yen*
<PeterthePeon> Oooh. Money. Peter likes money
<PeterthePeon> I wanna be a WB who's richer than gray
<Darkwolf> nothing impresses me with these moves....Point to experienced
<Darkwolf> Point Bayne; 1 yen to Bayne
<Darkwolf> 2 flags Bayne; 0 flags Peter
<MeowthBot> PeterthePeon: The frog drops over the hells; avoids the offensive of the armor! *yen*
<Bayne> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Bayne: The sword falls on top of the canyon as it torments Dancing Buddha's Shrine; shields against the gaze of the mist!
<Bayne> dancing buddha oh yeah
<Darkwolf> no contest....Point Bayne; 1 yen Bayne; Match Bayne
<PeterthePeon> Have I got a record yet?
<Darkwolf> 0-14? you might...
<PeterthePeon> 0-15 now
<Darkwolf> you are definately at the bottom of the heap...
<Darkwolf> Bayne, Thug 2 and gaining 2 yen for the fight
* PeterthePeon is INVINCIBLE!!!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads