PH2- The Darque Portal (B4cchus judging)

Boddynock

First Post
Peladus cries out, his body convulses, and he dies.

[sblock=OOC]Play dead. When wolf moves off, take out potion of CLW and drink it.[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Xir focuses on the threat before him, his blade thrumming with deadly energy. He strikes out, hoping to end this.

OOC: Move action to restore psychic strike. AC 23, 10hp

Phoenix8008

First Post
*BUMP* for Periwinkle's actions? If no response by this time tomorrow, I'll NPC. (I would go ahead and do it today, but I'm almost out of time this morning. That and I'd REALLY love to see a true Periwinkle response to Peladus falling over dead! :devil:)

covaithe

Explorer
"Naughty! Naughty, naughty wolfie!" Periwinkle cries, flapping her free hand angrily and stomping her foot. "You're being mean to Mister Peladus, who didn't do anything to you, you silly goose! Now you stop that right this minute and lie down. There's a good doggie, lie down. Down!" This last she punctuates with a flash of purplish, slightly sparkling energy from her finger, squarely striking the wolf on the nose.

[sblock=actions]5' step west, ray of enfeeblement, hits touch AC 18 for -4 strength penalty.

[/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: Going to try and make this quick and dirty for this update because I already did it once. A power outage turned off my compy and wiped out my post just before I finished it a bit ago. :rant:

-Pelaus plays dead and drinks a healing potion after the wolf takes an interest in Periwinkle for zapping it with a magical ray. (Heals 6 hps from CLW potion.)

-Xir slices into the druid, splashing the floor with Balthazar's blood. (10 damage to Balthazar)

-Periwinkle hits the wolf with her ray of enfeeblement, weakening it slightly. (-4 Str to W3)

-The original wolf continues to shake its head in an effort to clear it.

-Balthazar slams Xir with his newly enhanced staff, nearly hitting the Xeph in the face. Though worried, Xir quickly realizes that the strike was not nearly as hard as it could have been. (Only -6 hp from a 2d6+3 roll! :rant::devil:)

-The wolves attack again, one biting at Kona'i and again only stopped by the magical shield Periwinkle placed around him. The other one moves up to bite at Periwinkle. Weakened as it is, the wolf is unable to latch its teeth onto the woman.

-Kona'i tries again to hit the wolf menacing him, but his injuries prove to be too distracting as he misses the wolf twice more.

-Peladus, Xir, and Periwinkle again...[sblock=Init/Status/Map]23- Wolf (-23 hp; stunned & blinded)
19- Balthazar (-26 hp)
19- Wolf 2 (-9 hp)
19- Wolf 3 (no damage, -4 Str)
17- Kona'i (1/10 hp)
16- Peladus (8/11 hp)
12- Xir (20/31 hp)
10- Periwinkle (11/11 hp)

attachment.php

[/sblock]CLW potion (1d8+1=6)
Quarterstaff/Shillelagh attack at Xir AC21 (1d20+5+1=25, 2d6+2+1=6)
Wolf 2 bite at Kona'i AC15 (1d20+5=14, 1d6+3=5)
Wolf 3 bite at Periwinkle AC17 (1d20+3=11, 1d6+1=4)
Kona'i flurry of blows at Wolf 2. (1d20+3-2=3, 1d6+3=9, 1d20+3-2=13, 1d6+3=4)

Attachments

• PH2-Balthazar6.JPG
    PH2-Balthazar6.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 309

Boddynock

First Post
Peladus grabs his crossbow and takes a pot-shot at the blinded wolf. He then stands and takes a step forward.

[sblock=OOC]Attack from prone vs Wolf 1.

Ranged attack vs Wolf 1 (no penalty for prone; includes +1 bonus from Bless and +1 to attack & damage from PBS): (1d20+5=19, 1d8+1=8)

Stand up from prone.

5 ft step to H4.[/sblock]
[sblock=Recommended action for Kona'i]If K survives the next attack, I'd have him make a stunning fist attack against the wolf. It improves his chances of hitting, and if the wolf is stunned, he can drink a potion of healing.

Of course, the fact that he's got Diehard makes that less imperative![/sblock]
[sblock=Blessing Alert!]Kona'i's last attacks didn't include the bonus for Bless. (I don't know about earlier ones.) If it's a standard wolf (AC 14), the second attack should have hit it.

Edit: I've checked back through K's previous attacks and the first attack in this round would have hit AC 14 as well.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads