D&D 5E PHB on Amazon $26 and in the three for two book sale.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Not to sound ungrateful for the D&D sale, but has anyone noticed if other systems are available for the 3-for-2 sale?
Actually, most D&D books on Amazon don't seem eligible. It's a really random grab bag, stuff like the Very Hingry Catipillar or How to Win Friends and Influence People.

darjr

I crit!
Actually, most D&D books on Amazon don't seem eligible. It's a really random grab bag, stuff like the Very Hingry Catipillar or How to Win Friends and Influence People.
It looks like it’s changing a lot. If you are dedicated you can see things go in and out of the list.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Sadly, there aren't 3 I want. Or even 2. Are any of the adventures worth getting if there is a 0% chance I'll run them? Like... new rules / cool fluff / etc?
Storm King's Thunder is really good for a Sword Coast North Gazetteer, even if you never run the adventure. Stuff could easily be robbed from it even if you're not playing FR. IDK if it's on sale, though.

Stormonu

Legend
Not to sound ungrateful for the D&D sale, but has anyone noticed if other systems are available for the 3-for-2 sale?
I did see some 3rd party products for 5E that were in the 3 for 2 (going back to grab one was what knocked me out of the discount :/ ), I don't know if other game systems were available though.

darjr

I crit!
Monsters of the Multiverse is $18 on Amazon right now and that pushed it to second place ranking just after the PHB. At #360

IMG_8373.jpeg

PHB at $24 is at 171
IMG_8372.jpeg

Last edited:

Remove ads