• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pictures I created for Piratecats Paranioa adventure 'Adventures in Clonesitting'

kkoie

First Post
Well about a couple of months ago I ran Piratecats paranioa adventure 'Adventures in Clonesitting', and I had a blast. In any event I created the following images for the adventure using Rhino 3d, Poser 4, and photoshop 6. So I figured I'd share the wealth (and possible convert a few people to try paranioa) and post the images I used.

The origonal adventure has 6 pregen characters, but I created a 7th because of 7 players so the images contain a guy who isn't part of the origonal.

Here are some badges I created for the players to wear:

Attachments

• badges.jpg
    badges.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 314

kkoie

First Post
here is a 'video image' of another character in the adventure Wow-G-Whz (for those who are wondering, yes he is covered in some sort of greenish slime, but thats classified, so the Computer orders you to forget that information or you will be considered a traitor, have a nice day!)

Attachments

• video image.jpg
    video image.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 369

kkoie

First Post
here is an image of our lucky troubleshooters heading off to their first briefing!

Attachments

• calling all troubleshooters!.jpg
    calling all troubleshooters!.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 526

kkoie

First Post
and finally, here is an image of an everyday RED clearance hallway in Alpha complex.

Attachments

• hallway.jpg
    hallway.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 266

(contact)

Explorer
I loved the adventure, and love the pictures even more. They are created by a computer, which means that they make me happy. I am always happy and safe, thanks to Friend Computer.

kkoie

First Post
well normally that info would be classified, but I'll risk traitorism and tell you.

the first part is their personall name - second is their rank (ranked by the colors of the spectrum I(infrared) R O Y G B I V U(ultraviolet) - and the last part is the sector they live in.

Thus Blows-R-UUP has the personal name of Blows, is ranked R or Red, and lives in UUP sector.

K Koie

Remove ads