• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Piratecat is a great moderator. So are the rest of you guys!

Sadly, Piratecat impressed just a moment ago, and I don't know the names of all the moderators, so I thought I'd just give a quick nod of praise for helping to keep us all nice people.

RangerWickett said:
Sadly, Piratecat impressed just a moment ago, and I don't know the names of all the moderators, so I thought I'd just give a quick nod of praise for helping to keep us all nice people.

I don't know why I said 'sadly.' I think I wanted to say, "See."

Henry

Autoexreginated
I'll FOURTH that PCat is a great mod. :D

Well, that, and he can make little kids cry when he's DMing, which is cool. ;)

William Ronald

Explorer
RangerWickett, I concur. The moderators and administrators here are great and do a very good job of maintaining a friendly atmosphere.

Should we all chip in for some catnip for Piratecat for Gen Con?:D

jdavis

First Post
RangerWickett said:
You don't know the names of all the mods? Shame on you (they are listed on the bottom of each forum right under the last thread on the page ;) ).

BSF

Explorer
I concur, the mods here are great. Actually, I wanted to say 'Thank You' to the Mods for moving a recent thread back into the General Discussion.

EN World is a special place and I like it here. I think the Mods do a great job enforcing the rules, and knowing when to bend them. Cheers to all of you!

Remove ads